Keynote Presentations & Seminars
That Awaken Purpose, Productivity &
Keynote Presentations & Seminars That Awaken Purpose, Productivity & Passionate Living
Are you a CEO, President of a company or an HR Director? Are you planning an event for all of the leaders within your company? Are you planning an event for all of the employees within your company? Are you on a committee planning a national or state-wide conference for professional development? Consider one of Rebekah’s keynotes, seminars or workshops.
(This makes an ideal 2 hour break-out session after the performance of this keynote)
Typically 2 Days
(Single Breakout Sessions Available)
This two-day seminar can:
• Follow Rebekah’s powerful keynote: “Awaken Your Voice and the Voice of Others” by providing two full days of break-out sessions at your event or conference
• Stand-a1one as a two-day seminar at your work site or at a retreat location
Leaders throughout the organization – shift leaders, managers, supervisors, department heads, executive leadership, and employees you wish to promote to management or other leadership positions. This seminar is designed to create permanent culture change throughout the organization, instigated by leadership at all levels.
Purpose: To provide practical leadership tools business leaders can apply while working with their teams. The leadership tools can set into motion a continuous death and rebirth cycle within leaders and within their teams. This continuous cycle is central to the permanent awakening process that is Rebekah’s mission and includes: death of employee and organizational outdated behaviors, paradigms, identities, and relationships, discovery of the authentic voice, gifts, identities, passions and purposes of the employees and the organization, and a re-focusing and designing of the employees and the organization based on these discoveries. A permanent culture change can take place as an organization can go from where they are to creating environments where critical thinking, vitality, creativity, productivity and accountability are increasing and these levels are being maintained on more and more of a permanent basis.
• Time management streamlining process that supports all employees accepting daily responsibility for the operational success of the entire organization.
• Managing interruptions so leaders and their teams maintain high 1eve1s of productivity.
• Listening/Communication process that balances empowerment with maintenance of high production levels
• Running efficient, creative meetings
• Building Consensus – techniques that help leaders gather various opinions and thoughts, build consensus, and move towards action.
• Organization of desk and planner to save leaders and their employees time and labor cost
• Email etiquette for clear communication
• Tools to help leaders foster and maintain honest, creative, energetic, and productive work environments
• Simple goal setting and project process that holds accountability and aligns with the organization’s highest objectives.
Rebekah is the author of Awakening – 12 Tools To Unlock Ultimate Potential (one version with devotions and one without), and an accompanying Facilitator’s Guide for small groups. She offers book chapter workshops based on each chapter in her book that make ideal 2-hour stand-alone workshops or great break-out sessions. These workshops are designed to place employees in the continuous death and rebirth cycle that is central to the permanent awakening process that is Rebekah’s mission. This cycle includes: death of outdated behaviors, paradigms, identities and relationships, discovery of the employees’ authentic voice, gifts, identities, passions and purposes, and a refocusing and designing of the employees’ lives based on these discoveries. If some of your employees are not living into their potential or if they are resistant to change, Rebekah’s book chapter workshops offer tools that can help them remove the blocks in front of their latent potential. Employees can become more open to change. Their individual vitality, creativity, and productivity can increase and these increased levels can be maintained for longer periods of time. This can occur on more and more of a permanent basis. The effects of this transformation can spread as employees can become role models, positively impacting their teams and the entire organization.
For more information on how to purchase any of these books, to schedule a keynote presentation, seminar or break out session, click below