Keynote Presentations & Seminars
That Awaken Purpose, Productivity &
Keynote Presentations & Seminars That Awaken Purpose, Productivity & Passionate Living
Are you a CEO, President of a company or an HR Director? Are you planning an event for all of the leaders within your company? Are you planning an event for all of the employees within your company? Are you on a committee planning a national or state-wide conference for professional development? The Business Keynote Seminars and Presentations is right or your organization.
Typically 2 Full Days
(Single Breakout Sessions Available)
Through powerful character portrayals and breathtaking acapella music, this riveting keynote kicks off any corporate, business, or professional development event or conference. The employees in attendance will be mesmerized from start to finish. They will walk away not only deeply energized and inspired, but aware of specific behaviors and paradigms that when practiced, can help them create an organization that is continuously increasing and maintaining vitality, creativity, productivity, innovation, critical thinking and accountability on more and more of a permanent basis.
The behaviors and paradigms in this keynote can set into motion a continuous death and rebirth cycle, within employees and within their organizations. This continuous cycle is central to the permanent awakening process that is Rebekah’s mission and includes: death of employee and organizational outdated behaviors, paradigms, identities, and relationships, discovery of the authentic voice, gifts, identities, passions and purposes of the employees and the organization, and a re-focusing and designing of the employees and the organization based on these discoveries.
(This makes an ideal 2 hour break-out session after the performance of this keynote)
This debriefing session gives the audience the opportunity to:
1) Verbalize, process and reinforce what was experienced and learned while watching the keynote.
2) Learn new behaviors and paradigms based on the character portrayals that can ignite the death and rebirth cycle within employees and organizations. This cycle is central to the permanent awakening process that is Rebekah’s mission and includes: death of employee and organizational outdated behaviors, paradigms, identities, and relationships, discovery of the authentic voice, gifts, identities, passions and purposes of employees and the organization, and a re-focusing and designing of the employees, and the organization based on these discoveries. The behaviors and paradigms taught in this debriefing session can help leaders and employees learn how to draw out the innate voice, gifts, identities, passions and purposes from the people on their teams. This moves employees and especially leaders away from an identity that promotes dependence and moves them toward an identity that promotes forming authentic partnerships with employees and promotes supporting employees in rising up and taking ownership and leadership. This creates an organizational culture where employees are held accountable for the success of the entire organization. This can also improve an organization’s ability to be consistently raising and maintaining its levels of vitality, creativity, productivity, innovation, critical thinking and accountability on more and more of a permanent basis.
• Time management streamlining process that supports all employees accepting daily responsibility for the operational success of the entire organization.
• Managing interruptions so leaders and their teams maintain high 1eve1s of productivity.
• Listening/Communication process that balances empowerment with maintenance of high production levels
• Running efficient, creative meetings
• Building Consensus – techniques that help leaders gather various opinions and thoughts, build consensus, and move towards action.
• Organization of desk and planner to save leaders and their employees time and labor cost
• Email etiquette for clear communication
• Tools to help leaders foster and maintain honest, creative, energetic, and productive work environments
• Goal setting and project process that holds accountability and aligns with the organization’s highest objectives.
Rev. Rebekah Carpenter, M. DIV, M.A. is the author of Awakening – 12 Tools To Unlock Ultimate Potential and the accompanying Facilitator’s Guide and Devotions Book.
for more information on how to purchase any of these books, to schedule a keynote presentation, seminar or break out session, or for scheduling and pricing.