Keynote Presentations & Seminars
That Awaken Purpose, Productivity &
Keynote Presentations & Seminars That Awaken Purpose, Productivity & Passionate Living
Are you a Bishop, Archbishop, conference minister, staff member at your Presbytery or a pastor? Are you planning a conference or event for clergy and lay leadership? Are you planning an event for church members throughout your denomination? Do you want to deeply stir, inspire and re-energize these church leaders and members for active ministry?
(This makes an ideal 2 hour break-out session after the performance of this keynote)
Typically 2 Days
For Clergy and Lay Leadership
Purpose: Teaches clergy and 1ay leadership practical leadership tools they can consistently apply while working ,with their committees, church leadership and church members. The leadership tools instigate a continuous death and rebirth cycle , within clergy, lay leadership, and the church as an organization. This continuous cycle is centra] to the permanent awakening process that is Rebekah’s mission and includes: death of outdated behaviors, paradigms, identities, and relationships, discovery of their and others, authentic voice, gifts, identities, passions and purposes, and a re-focusing and designing of the life of the church and its leadership based on these discoveries. As a result of this continuous cycle, a permanent culture change can take p]ace as a church and its ministries can go from where they are to being able to increase and maintain their levels of vitality, creativity, productivity and accountability on more and more of a permanent basis.
Making the Most of Your Time & Your Staff’s Time
• Time management streamlining process that aids church staff in taking responsibility for the daily operational success of the church.
• Tools to help church leaders manage their schedule, interruptions and appointments so they are getting more accomplished.
• Running efficient, creative meetings – helps church leaders facilitate meetings so they are getting more accomplished in shorter amounts of time. They a]so learn how to create meeting environments where attendees are motivated to be creative and productive – not just in meetings, but between meetings.
• Multiple task accountability process – a simple process that allows church leaders to keep track of multiple projects with multiple people and committees
• Building Consensus – techniques that help church leaders gather various opinions and thoughts, build consensus, and move towards action
• Powerful listening and communication – process to help church leaders be fully present for someone who needs to be heard, while a1so keeping these conversations from becoming too lengthy
• Balancing ministry with self-care – Tools to help church leaders balance giving to others without sacrificing personal well-being
Rebekah is the author of Awakening – 12 Tools To Unlock Ultimate Potential (one version with devotions and one without), and an accompanying Facilitator’s Guide for small groups. She offers book chapter workshops based on each chapter in her book that make ideal 2-hour stand-alone workshops or great break-out sessions. The book chapter workshops are designed to place church members in the permanent awakening process that is Rebekah’s mission. The book chapter workshops help church members remove the physical, emotional and spiritual blocks in front of their ability to see, hear, discover and live out their- unique and God given voice, gifts, identities, passions and purposes. The workshops also help church members re-focus and design their lives based on these discoveries. Church members’ vitality, creativity, productivity and accountability increase and these increased levels are able to be maintained on more and more of a permanent basis.
For more information on how to purchase any of these books, to schedule a keynote presentation, seminar or break out session, or for scheduling and pricing: